Well first off my name is Chris Azzari and I run this site to keep me motivated to stay in shape and help others do the same. Accountability is a great thing! I work in IT and I do internet marketing. My dream is that you will join me on this journey and turn your health & your finances around.
A little about me…
- I am a 38 year old father of three boys. Maxwell “7” , Westin “5” and Ryder “3”. My wife Stefanie is a stay at home mom/nursery school teacher/runner/awesome and keeps busy running those rug rats around 😉 She also stays in shape by working out.
- I have always been an active guy. In high school I played sports all year long, ate whatever I wanted and had tons of energy. Of course as I got older, went to college that all started to slack. I always made sure I was somewhat active and would hit the gym here and there, but my diet was horrible as most college guys are. At 6’3″ I was always able to carry an extra few pounds and still look OK, but feeling OK was a different story.
It all changed…
- Up until 2010… actually wait let me rewind for a second here. Back in 2001 I actually tried my first Beach Body program which was called Power 90 “it was on VHS ;-)”. This was the prequel to the famed P90X. I did not know much about BeachBody or Tony Horton back then. All I knew was I did this workout for about a month and I felt great! The spring was back in my step and I was feeling good. Of course I slacked…
- For the next 9 years I would be in “Gym Limbo“… you know aimlessly walking around the gym and not really having a plan or actually following through. Barely even breaking a sweat sometimes. Of course it was better then nothing, but I was never really getting the results I wanted. At one point I was 252 pounds, the most I have ever weighed. Nowadays I am usually around 220-225. Actually down at a lean 215 after a p90x/insanity hybrid workout as of now 😉
- OK back to 2010… I saw the Insanity commercials and said hey I remember the Power 90 workout and this looks way more intense. My first son was just born and it was hard to find time to get to the gym let alone workout, so I figured this will save me time and money. I decided to take the challenge. All I could say was wow! I was getting the workout of my life. I was so sore the first few weeks, but I felt great. Over the years I am in the best shape I have been in since high school. I have gone back to the Insanity Workout as my go to workout as well as other BeachBody workouts such as P90X, Les Mills Combat, Insanity Asylum 2 and bits and pieces of other workouts. I have also really gotten into obstacle racing since participating in and finishing last years Super Spartan at Mt Creek New Jersey. My hope is to keep adding races and eventually compete in an Ironman Triathlon, but I think I am a few years away from that.
After seeing the results and how well the products work I decided to become a BeachBody coach and get my buddies Mike & Ken involved. Our goal is to get in shape, stay in shape, and motivate other dads to do the same. If you are looking to get in the best shape of your life and have some accountability and help to do it.