Basic FAQ For New Coaches
Have you recently joined the Beachbody Coaching Program? If you are new to the program, you probably have a lot of questions that need to be answered. This little FAQ was written to help new coaches understand how the system works when you press that signup button.
Anyone who joins the program starts it as an Inactive member. There is no need to panic; it is an automated system that will be updated later. However, if you purchased a starter kit during your signup process, then you appear as Active as soon as the system updates itself. The Beachbody system updates itself nearly every Wednesday night. This is a weekly check up to see if the coaches were able to sell at least 50 personal volume points (PV). The system detects all your points in the last 35 or so days. Each product is assigned PV points and you can look at them through the Coach’s office or on the Beachbody online store page when you are logged in as a member.
What are PVs?
- Personal Volume points are points that represent the money you have to pay. Each point is equal to a dollar. So for example, if you are buying anything that is priced at $30, you will have spent 30 PVs. Similarly if someone you recommend buys through your account, you earn the PVs for the money they spend. Anything sold through your account or your links or banners through your website will bring you points. You can also buy yourself to add points and later on collect money from your friends or family who purchased the products.
- Whenever you reach 50 PV during the start, the system will automatically update your status as Active. If you outperformed, you will also earn a coach status which is described in another article. Just keep in mind that the system updates only on Wednesday, so do not panic if you sold a lot and still see yourself as an inactive member.
What is being inactive means for you?
You are still a coach even with an inactive member status. But this also means that you are not performing well in the program. If you fail to sell a number of products or programs in a given time, your status will go inactive. Being inactive does not mean that you will be kicked out of the program or won’t be able to make any commission. Being inactive really actually means that you are not performing too well in convincing people to get a new lifestyle.
Inactivity isn’t important if you just hopped on the train to get 25% discount from all Beachbody products. But if you hope to make extra cash through the coaching system, then you absolutely have to worry about being inactive. The best way to boost your business is to start with smaller products from Beachbody which are really easy to sell. From there on you can bring people to other products such as the P90X.
How important is being Active?
- Being active is very important if you hope to make extra money through obtaining higher ranks in the system. When you reach new ranks, only then you can make more money and become a diamond coach. There are many coach ranks within the system that benefit you a lot every time a team member sells something. For more information on ranks, read our article on Beachbody Coach ranks. Make sure that you remember to make at least 50 PV in 35 days when you gain a coach status. If you do not make that much, you will automatically be dropped from the emerald or diamond rank. This doesn’t kill your business but is still a drawback in the earnings. This is why it is suggested to keep a team of coaches rather than work alone in this business. After all the more people you have the easier it will be to make more PVs and stay in your rank.
- Achieving higher ranks isn’t as tough as most people put it up. In fact becoming an emerald coach is easier than you think. Sometimes becoming an emerald coach takes no more than a few weeks. As soon as you start reaching new ranks you will see yourself making mounds of cash and your business will flourish. When you have made enough, you will be allowed to join the Customer Lead Program, which puts customers your way nearly every day. These customers come from the wild, but when they purchase from Beachbody, they are automatically assigned to you as potential returning customers. From there on you keep them updated and whenever they decide to buy again, you will earn rewards.
So becoming an emerald really puts you in the limelight as it makes you become eligible for the customer lead program. You also start earning team cycle bonus which keeps expanding with more people that join your team.
How to qualify for a Customer Lead Program?
There are certain things that should be met before you become eligible for the customer lead program:
- You must have at least Emerald Rank
- You must have a bio and a before/after picture of yourself on your profile page.
- You have to be a club member of Beachbody. This is to ensure that you have enough knowledge about all that Beachbody has to offer.
What happens to my team if my recruits are only there for the discount?
- It is quite understandable that a lot of people are not interested in online marketing. That is why Beachbody has given them a great option to become a coach and still reap benefits. Once someone signs up to be a coach, he/she immediately starts availing 25% discounts on numerous products from Beachbody. If they wish, they can endorse products by Beachbody and make commission on sales.
- Even during my first few months as a coach, I only joined to use discounts. After I achieved results from using numerous products from Beachbody, I was approached by many of my friends and family who showed interest in what I had done to achieve such a transformation. I managed to grab their attention naturally, pulling them towards Beachbody and realizing that it was quite easy to grab the attention of people when you could show them results. So even if your friend or family member joined in your team just to avail discounts, it may turn into your favor in the future when they realize that endorsing Beachbody products is a natural process as they move towards their transformation.
Is having your immediate family joining the program beneficial for you?
- Yes! Having at least two immediate family members in your team can be quite beneficial for you and for them. If you allow your spouse or children to join your team, they will be the ones who will benefit the greatest from the hard work you pull. It works a bit like this; the first two people you add in your team become the core founding members of your coaching team. The people you or they add will become the part of your and their organization, giving you massive bonuses.
The first two people you add must become emerald coaches to avail benefits from your hard work. If they are at least emerald, they will cash on the team efforts that you helped construct. Even if they do not endorse or work for your team as you would expect them to, you are still at a benefit. As long as they help you build a team, you will gradually get bonuses. It definitely doesn’t put you in a bad spot for having someone who doesn’t work like you want them to. But if they do start taking interest, which comes naturally from using the products, you will have an opportunity to double your passive income.
What are the major benefits of having active family members in your coach team?
- If you add in two family members, you become emerald. Getting support from your family is easy. This makes becoming an emerald coach extremely easy.
- If your family members also become emerald, you are just a few steps away from being Diamond coach. From there on you can also help them get the diamond status to massively boost your team cash-ins.
- Having a family member as a coach on your team benefits you in a way because you can always send the sales you make to their account. This gives them points to remain active in the business. As long as they are active, you will keep making money from team cycles. So if you are getting at least 50 PVs each month easily, you should be sharing your sales with the family members to significantly boost your team effort and earnings.
- You can help your spouse or family member remain active and reach emerald rank. Once you have two emerald ranks under you, you and your family members will be given a chance to qualify for Customer Lead Program. You will keep getting the team bonuses plus a check every month to cash in for two accounts collecting members through the Customer Lead Program. Getting these two people to sign up for Customer Lead Program means that you will have an endless supply of customers to deal with each month.
What is the best way to endorse Beachbody products and programs?
- Being a coach for Beachbody has made me realize that there really isn’t any effort needed as long as you put in effort to transform yourself. If you manage transform your body that changed your life forever, people around will you be curious and inspired. This all comes naturally and you can easily convince people to get a product or program that you yourself has tested and gained results from. You can also provide them helpful information and guidance to reach their own goals. From there on they will inspire their friends and family and the process goes on. The best bit is that as long as they are on your team, you keep getting benefits from your team efforts.
Beachbody coaching program is an extremely effective way of producing massive passive income. I have even seen people who have given up their regular jobs to pursue a career as a Beachbody coach. The entire business model is so natural that you can’t lose with it as long as you can inspire others. The best feeling of being a coach in the end is that you are holding yourself responsible for changing the lives of others. So you not only get cash in the end, but also the great feeling that you contributed in fixing up someone else’s life.
If you have already changed your life through the help of any Beachbody product or program, you should not hesitate to join the Beachbody coach program.