Energy and Endurance
Being a Beachbody Coach I test out every product I do a review on because it is only fair that I give you honest feedback.
With that being said I have been wanting to get my hands on some Energy & Endurance drink for some time now and it just arrived!
I broke this up into a few sections… my main review on E&E and how it compares to a few other energy drinks I have tried and a few of the popular ones.
**Note: I normally do not use energy drinks. I typically use then before an event or a really long workout/run.
My Review of Energy and Endurance Pre Workout Drink
Basic Overview of the Drink
- First E&E is a Nitric Oxide drink… which means it contains Arginine and L-Citrulline amino acid which helps create Nitric Oxide.
- It has a proprietary amino blend containing 1,800 mg of Arginine (as L-Arginine, L-Arginine AKG, L-Arginine HCI), Beta-Alanine, L-Glutamine, L-Tyrosine
- CAFFEINE! Most energy drinks all have their own blends and contain a blend of Caffeine. E&E contains 455 Mg – Caffeine (as Caffeine Anhyrdous, Guarana Extract, Yerba Mate Extract, Green Tea Extract), L-Citrulline Malate, Papapya Extract, Bromelain, Rhodiola Extract, D-Ribose, Quercetin, Phosphatidylserine
- It also contains Stevia which I like as most other drinks have Sucralose(Splenda) and other artificial flavors. Part of the reason I don’t mess with most other energy drinks…
My Video Review
How I Am Feeling After Taking E&E
- I have taken a lot of energy type drinks in my day! I know what I like in them and I know what I do not like in them. Today is Monday, July 22, 2013 and I took 1 scoop of Energy & Endurance at 11:45 AM and started to workout to T25 at about 12:05.
- About 10-15 minutes I felt it kicking in! I love that feeling I when its starts to work! What I liked was it was that it was just enough to get me focused and ready to go. I have to say after a rough weekend, it was tough to get going today!
- Again it says to take 2 scoops for hard workout days and 1 for moderate, so I am glad I only took 1 scoop to be honest. I am 6’3″ 210 pounds and I usually always take the biggest dose of anything lol ;-), but I have to say 1 scoop was just fine.
- Today I did Focus T25 – Ab Intervals and got right into it. I felt strong and blasted through it! I am curious how I will feel when I do some weights since this is a NO drink… stay tuned for that!
- As I sit and write this review about 2 hours later I am still feeling the effects of E&E. I am definitely more focused and not feeling as tired as I sometimes might.
Energy and Endurance Versus other Pre-Workout NO Drinks
I put together a little table here with some info to compare quickly. The only ones on this list I have tried are C4 Extreme, Pump Hd, and of course E&E. I used the Pump HD last week and I can’t say I got “that feeling” over me like I did with E&E. I used C4 last year, the full dose and I have to say that it worked well!
I’ll point out that Energy & Endurance is the only product that uses Stevia and has no artificial colors. I really try to stay away from sucralose. In the table below you will see Click To See.. that will show all the labels from the compared products so you can see what is actually in them.
Price: The price of energy and endurance is pretty much right on the money. I took these prices from the manufacturers so I am sure you can get them for cheaper if you look around the web! You can save money on E&E and other Beachbody products by becoming a coach…. Click here…
|Proprietary Blend||Servings||Cost||Cost Per Serving|
|Energy & Endurance||20||5||4||Stevia||NO||Click To See||25||$29.95||$1.19|
|NO-Xplode||40||10||1||Sucralose/ Acesulfame Potassium||YES||Click To See||30||$49.99||$1.66|
|C4 Extreme||5||1||N/A||Sucralose/ Acesulfame Potassium||YES||Click To See||30||$39.99||$1.33|
|Pump HD||N/A||N/A||N/A||Sucralose/ Acesulfame Potassium||YES||Click To See||30||$59.99||$1.99|
|Mr. Hyde||N/A||N/A||N/A||Sucralose||YES||Click To See||40||$59.99||$1.49|
|JACK3D||N/A||N/A||N/A||Sucralose/ Acesulfame Potassium||YES||Click To See||40||$49.99||$1.24|
Well there you have it my review on Beachbody’s Pre Workout Drink Energy & Recovery. If you are using an energy drink everyday then you might want to give this a shot. It has no artificial flavors, additives, or colors and the price is right on the money!