Over 115 Comments Below: Be sure to check them out!
Hey Before You Read The Review Watch This 1 Minute Video From Shaun T – June Only!
This Is The Best Deal On INSANITY EVER!! Plus… I will throw in a $20 rebate!
Ask yourself this question:???
Do you want to wonder aimlessly in the gym again trying to figure out what to do only to lose motivation after a few weeks? Tired of wasting your time traveling back and forth to the gym? The
The Insanity Workout is the Answer
It is called Insanity for a reason and in 40 minutes you are going to get one of the most intense workouts of your life! Do that for 60 days and you are going to get in the best shape of your life.
The Real Truth Behind The “Insanity” Workout
So many people write these fake reviews online about products, so I decided to show you the REAL DEAL on the “Insanity” workout. How can I show you the real truth? By doing it MYSELF! That’s right, I went “insane” for 60 days to prove once and for all whether “Insanity” was just a bunch of hype or the real way to six pack abs.
Who Am I?
My name is Chris, and I am just a regular person like many of you. I had been going to the gym for years without any real plan. I was just working out but it was not getting me into the shape I wanted. Sometimes I would just come home and plop down on the sofa in exhaustion. I had no energy! Isn’t regular exercise supposed to give you energy? Then, when I was 24 years old, I tried one of the Beach Body workouts called Tony Horton’s Power 90. The newer version is now called P90x. Within two weeks, I felt like a new person. In fact, I felt like a teenager again! Now I am 34 years old, and I recently saw a friend who had completed “Insanity”. He looked AMAZING and had lost 22 pounds. I knew that I had to try it just to see if it was for real or not.
Here is what I learned:
- “Insanity” is NOT a scam. It is a totally legitimate way to re-shape your mind and body.
- “Insanity” is INSANE. You won’t find another workout that even comes close to working you out like this one. This is as close to finding a drill sergeant style personal trainer as you will ever get.
- You have to dig deep because you are working out 6 times per week. You are working at your own personal max, so be ready to give it everything you’ve got!
- The first 2 weeks are TOUGH, but once you get through those you will have more energy and already see results, so you have to push through it.
- It does not matter if you are already “in shape” because “Insanity” will still kick your butt! If you are not in shape, that is okay too because you can take breaks and work at your OWN personal max until you feel ready to move along with the DVDs.
- When you complete “Insanity”, you will have more energy and look better than you have in years… or maybe look better than you have ever looked in your life!
So, what if you don’t get “Insanity”? Here is what I know:
- You will never know how strong you really are.
- You will never know how hard you can push yourself.
- You will never see your true abs under those layers of fat.
- You will never experience the thrill of finishing something tough.
- You will never feel that sense of pride that comes from doing your best.
- You will never have super-charged energy.
- You will never be in the best shape of your life!
Ask yourself this question: Would you rather keep going to the gym doing your aimless workouts and getting marginal results OR do you want a laser focused workout that WILL re-shape your body in record time? I guess it’s about how you want to spend your valuable time- being aimless or being focused? Try “Insanity” for 30 days and tell me if you don’t feel better than you ever have! After all, 30 days is a small price to pay for changing your whole life.
Can I Take Breaks During Insanity?
- Listen these workouts are intense. In fact the warm up is intense. In the 9 minute warm-up you are going to be dripping sweat more then you have during any other workout. It is that crazy. I took breaks during the warm-up when I started and you can too. During the workouts Shaun T gives you breaks, but it is after each cycle. So basically the workouts go like this. Warm-up… Stretch… Start of the main workout. In the first 24 days most have 2 sets where you do them 3 times each. So you do like 5 exercises at 30 seconds each then you get a 30 second water break, then you start again, then a 30 second water break etc.. It can be a bit different for the workout routine, but that is the basic idea of it. For Pure Cardio you just do 16 straight minutes of exercises. Ugh you are going to love it
- Ok back to taking breaks! So you get the 30 second water breaks, but there might just be a move where you cannot finish it or keep going. That is OK. Take a break. What I like to do is give myself a 5 or 10 second count depending on the move. Use your own judgment, but just take the break, gather yourself and get back in. You will even see Shaun T telling people their form is compromised take a break. Those are the people who have done the program so it is OK to take breaks! The great thing about it is as you go deeper into the 60 days you will start to see how you are getting stronger and your stamina is building up and now you are pushing through the workouts and wanting more. It is an amazing experience. Also remember even if you feel like you are taking breaks left and right who cares! You are doing more then you have done before and you are dripping sweat. You are going to get in great shape!
Tips for Completing the Insanity Workout
- I saw a funny picture the other day. It had the caption “Tools… they are only good if you use them the right way” and it had a guy trying to climb over a wall and he was standing on a dozen ladders laying across each other. I thought it was pretty funny and a great example of how a lot of us find ourselves with getting in shape. We all have the tools right? We can all eat better, start a workout plan etc…, but sometimes we need guidance and help with the plan. That is where Insanity comes in! Again the tools are only as good as we use them. So if we buy the Insanity Workout and leave it in the box or never take it out then it is useless. If we start one day then say we are too busy how can we expect results? The truth is we cannot.
Here are some tips for getting the Insanity Workout, starting the Insanity Workout, and finishing the Insanity Workout.
- Buy the program! Have a vested monetary interest in what you are doing.
- Look at the calendar and block off the time! The workouts are 40-55 minutes. You know you waste that time doing other things! Make it happen.
- If you can do it with somebody. Accountability is a huge factor.
- Don’t get discouraged by how hard the workouts are. They are hard for a reason! To get you in shape!
- If you fall off the wagon and miss a day or two start up again! Just get in and do it!
- Sign up on the team beach body forums and talk to others. Talk to me! I am here for you!
- Have your meals ready! Prepare them daily or weekly. Your metabolism is going to be on fire so have the right foods to eat. The nutrition guide is a great resource. You paid for it. Use it!
- Take the before pictures… look at them… take 30 day pictures… compare them… Take 60 day picture and be in awe of your transformation.
What is it going to take you to change your life?
- In the end it is not about the Insanity Workout. It is about you. You are online researching how to get in shape, lose weight, feel great etc… and change your life. If you want change in your life, then you my friend HAVE TO CHANGE. It is simple as that. You cannot expect to do the same things, eat the same foods and feel any different right? The Insanity Workout is a 60 day workout plan, but it should be seen as a primer to change your life for good. After all if you do the 60 days, look great and go back to your old ways you will just end up the way you were. For me Insanity has really kick started my fitness goals over the last few years. I have not been in this great of shape since I was in high school, I have finished a Super Spartan 11+mile obstacle race, and my wife even says I look good!
I cannot do this for you, but I can be there for you. I am happy to answer any questions you have as well as guide you as you take the journey into Insanity.
Use The Calendar!
There is nothing better then taking your pen to your Insanity Workout calendar and putting a big FAT X over that days’ workout. Ah… the feeling of satisfaction you get from finishing another day of Insanity!
The other great thing is seeing your improvements in the Fit Test which I highly recommend you do.
That bad thing is when you use the calendar that comes with insanity and your fit test sheets, you cannot use them for later rounds of Insanity <<< yea you will do more
I have created download links for the Insanity Calendar and Insanity Fit Text so enjoy.
Insanity Workout Calendar & Schedule Downloads
Insanity Fit Test Downloads