At Home Workouts
If you have done the gym memberships, the boot-camps, the “fill in workout here” and are finding that you just don't have the time or the money then maybe an at home workout is just what the doctor ordered.
To be honest I did love going to the gym, to Crossfit, playing basketball etc… but when we had kids it got harder and harder. The time spent commuting there was better spent being with my family. That is not to say I will never go back to the gym or other outside activities, but for now home workouts are what works best for me.
Maybe you are intimidated by the gym or other boot-camp type classes. That is OK. Doing your workout at home gives you the freedom to go at your own pace, wear what you want, and not worry about what you think you look like doing some specific workout move.
If you think working out at home might be more up your alley then I am going to list a bunch of workouts I have done at home so you can see exactly what you need and read my full reviews on them as well.
My Home Workout Reviews:
- FF30X Review
- Focus T25
- Insanity Workout
- Insanity Asylum 2
- Les Mills Combat
- Max Workouts
If you have any questions just leave a comment below.
Cardio & Weight Training In Your House?
- The truth is you do not need a lot of equipment to get a great workout at home! Many exercise programs I review here only need about a 10 foot x 10 foot area and nothing else but your body.
- Some will need weights, but you can buy a pair of adjustable dumbbells and train hard enough to make Arnold blush. 😉
Are These Workouts Only For Women?
- What!!?? lol just kidding…
- You are on a site that was created by a dad and does all his working out at home so in reality working out at home is for anyone men or women. Even my kids join in!
- The truth is working out in your own house can be as simple as popping in a DVD or turning your garage into a gym like I did, but I used to just do most of these workouts right in the basement.
In the end it doesn't really matter where you are working out as long as you are working out and changing your life for the better!
About the Author
Jack of all trades... master of none! Father of 3 awesome boys, husband to 1 amazing wife! Obstacle racer, procrastinator, computer nerd, trying not to follow the herd!