My Review of Insanity Max 30
Hey… grab that cup of coffee! No creamer or sugar 😉 My full real review is below. Take a few to look it over.
Long Story… Short:
- 30 minutes long
- It is awesome!
- It will work.. burn calories, build muscle etc…
- You will be challenged!
If you have been searching for a place to buy Insanity Max 30 then your wait is over! It is finally here & I ordered my copy as well. From the UK? Go here….
For more info about Max:30 and what is needed for the workout, how long it is, and what it actually is then keep reading!
My Ongoing Review Of This Workout
Month 1 Max Thirty
Day 1 – Cardio Challenge – “Originally Done 12/8/2014” – Well I made it to 9 minutes before I “MAXED” out, but I think I may have dogged it a bit earlier as well LOL! Over the last month I have been pretty lazy so this beat me up a bit more then I would have liked, but hey I gotta get back into it somehow right! I really enjoy the whole maxxing out concept. In the back of your mind you do not want to quite because you want to see how long you can go! In the past I may have just stopped for 10 or 20 seconds then hopped back in, but knowing I had to write my timed out # in the box made me push harder.
- Lots of new moves… similar to old insanity moves, but with a twist and a good twist at that. Same basic circuits with doing moves for 30 seconds in a series then 30 second break.
- The thirty minutes goes fast and I was dripping with sweat at the end of it. Like I said I have been pretty lazy so I was feeling it afterward. At the 12 minute mark my 2 1/2 year old would not get out of bed for my wife so I had to run upstairs “working out in my basement for winter 😉” get him out, get him cup of milk, then bring him with me…. so yea I got another few minute break.
- It was actually fun doing the workout in front of him… he cheered me on and did some moves at the end lol.
- Well I wanted to do a day by day post like I usually do with my home workout reviews, but it has just been so crazy around here! It is a good thing this workout is only thirty minutes! So as of now 12/16/2014 I am in my second week and I am really enjoying this workout. You get in, you get your butt whooped, and you get out! Easy peasy!
- What do you really need to know?
- Is it going to get you results in 30 minutes a day? YES! Follow the workouts, follow the nutrition guide or at least cut out all the garbage you normally would eat.Not just for 60 days, but forever or at least the majority of the time.
- Is their any special equipment needed? NO just your body and sneakers, but I guess you could go barefoot. I would not!
- How is the Ab workout? It is awesome! Get on your back, go to plank, get on your back!! lol I never thought I could hate the plank position any more, but WOW what a core workout you get!
- Can you take breaks or modify? OF COURSE you can take breaks! Nobody is ever stopping you from taking them and YES Shaun gives you some nice well needed 3o second breaks. There is also a modifier you can follow along with and trust me you probably will. I know I have
All in all like any other workout Beachbody or Shaun T puts out, they will get your results if you do just ONE simple thing:USE & FOLLOW THEM! Simple as that… use the next 60 days as a jump start on your journey to a life with fitness or a way to get back into it. Like I always say it is not just about the next 30, 60, or 90 days, but about what you do after to keep up your progress.
Quick Overview If You Do Not Know What Max 30 Is
- 60 Day Workout
- 30 Minutes A Day
- 150 New Moves
- No Equipment Needed!
- It's not about getting through all 30 minutes, but pushing your hardest till you “MAX out“
- Modified Moves For All Exercises
There is nothing magic about these workouts and there are no secrets. In the end it will be cleaning up your diet, following the workouts and putting in the time. The great thing is that the time for the workout is only 30 minutes. He created this workout to “MAX” out your efforts in the shortest time possible. No more hour long cardio sessions on the treadmill or the elliptical.
The truth is, by the time you start to think about what is going on you are going to be sweating bullets and the workout will be over!
Be sure to check out our Private Challenge Group on Facebook.. Go here
Shaun Ts New Insanity Max 30 Workout Has Been Released! The First Test Group Speaks:
- Look at these results!
With any Beachbody workout you get a 30 day money guarantee. So if you for any reason you are not happy you can send it back for a full refund of purchase price. Call service at 1 (800) 470-7870… no games or issues, just get it taken care of, but I highly doubt you will want to!
About the Author
Jack of all trades... master of none! Father of 3 awesome boys, husband to 1 amazing wife! Obstacle racer, procrastinator, computer nerd, trying not to follow the herd!