The main reason I decided to put my time and money into this company is because of its' history. With so many opportunities out there I think the first thing you should always research is the companies history.
Quick About Me
- For myself I knew Beachbody was a good company because I had purchased Power 90 back in 2001 on VHS “yes VHS!!” I did the workout at age 22 right out of college and I got back into shape fast!! It was a great product. Fast forward to about 2006 I wanted to give it a shot again, but I did not have a VCR! So I bought Power 90 again but this time on DVD. Little did I know that Beachbody was starting to form its “Coaching Business“. Sometimes I wish I did know early on, but that was not the course for my life at the time. Fast forward to now and I've done P90X, Insanity, Asylum, Les Mills Combat, Shakeology, etc… I have taken the opportunity to become a coach. The fact the company has been in business since 1998 and the coaching opportunity has been around since 2007 solidified the deal for me.
Beachbody Company Overview
- Beachbody was founded in 1998 by Jonathan Congdon and Carl Daikeler.
- You may have heard of some of the workout programs?? Power 90, P90X, P90x2, Slim in 6, Insanity, Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs, Brazil Butt Lift and supplements like Shakeology. The list goes on and there is a workout for everyone, even the 10 Minute Trainer!
Beachbody Operates by adhering to four core values:
- Commit and deliver on your promises.
- Treat people with respect and be courageously forthright.
- Take initiative to improve everything.
- Work with passion, enthusiasm, and common sense.
- One of the other great things I love about Beachbody is that revenue has grown year after year. Here is some info from Inc.com https://www.inc.com/profile/beachbody
Beachbody & Advertising
- I love the fact Beachbody is spending $120 million in advertising with $100 million for television. Did you know the customers Beachbody gets via these infomercials are handed off to coaches? Awesome right? Here is a great article on Bloomberg.com https://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-08-31/builder-of-ryan-s-abs-sees-beachbody-emulating-starbucks.html
Why Beachbody Works?
- They are developed with a team of experts and are thoroughly tested before being sold to the public.
- Beachbody's approach is realistic: If you work consistently, you will get great results.
- Our fitness programs offer closed-captioning for the hearing impaired.
- Our fitness DVDs offer the option to turn music on or off to suit your preference.
- Beachbody's success trickles down from the top: Co-founders Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon are heavily involved in the creation of Beachbody products, and publish their “before” and “after” photos to prove it.
- Beachbody.com provides 24/7 motivation and peer support through the Message Boards, led by Beachbody customers who have had great success with the products.
- Beachbody is one of only 65 organizations recognized for outstanding ethics and professionalism in email marketing practices out of more than 1,000 organizations that were surveyed in a 2004 Email Best Practices study by Arial Software.
- Beachbody.com has approximately 45,000 visitors per day and approximately 400,000 page views daily. The Message Boards include approximately 1.26 million members, with an average of 95,000 page views per day. The average American Web surfer spends 3 minutes on a Beachbody site. The average Message Boards user spends approximately 1 minute and 4 seconds on the boards per visit.*
I hope reading about the history of Beachbody gives you the information to realize this is a solid company with growth and unlimited potential if you choose to be a part of it.
Feel free to take a look at the Wiki page as well https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beachbody
About the Author
Jack of all trades... master of none! Father of 3 awesome boys, husband to 1 amazing wife! Obstacle racer, procrastinator, computer nerd, trying not to follow the herd!