Cize Review – Dance, Sweat, Burn Calories… Have Fun!
Want to see me dance? Ha well not in this Cize Review!
I have seen a lot of people stepping out of their comfort zones and showing video of them doing Shaun T's moves, but not this guy! Being 6'3″ I have always felt awkward on the dance floor. I am not an awkward or uncoordinated person, I just always felt self conscious busting a move unless there was liquid courage involved, but that is a whole other story 😉 I have to say once I nail some of the moves down it does feel good. Who knows maybe I will bust something out at the next wedding I get invited to. One thing is for sure… you are going to sweat and you are going to use muscles you didn't know you have. This is definitely not some “silly dance workout” it is going to get you in shape and burning some fat!
Anyways here is my overview/review of the new Beachbody Cize workout by Shaun “Dig Deep” T
Quick Links To Cize Info:
- What Is Cize?
- How Long Are The Workouts?
- How Many Calories Are Burned
- What Equipment Is Needed
- Is There A Modifier
- Schedule & Calendar Downloads
- Is There A Diet Plan
- Testimonials & Reviews
- Before & After Results Pictures
- My Conclusion & The Cize Guarantee
Continue below for full review…
So What Is Cize? “ExerciZe” <<< Get it
- Is it the end of working out? Well in the typical sense yes! Ever wonder how the dancers and performers you see on stage are able to do what they are doing and are also in ridiculous super shape? Simply put they are dancing and practicing their routines constantly. That is the overall focus on the Cize workout. Make it fun and interesting while getting stronger, burning more fat, and learning that you might actually have some moves! So put on your dancing shoes… I mean um sneakers.
- One thing you need to know is that Cize was created by Shaun T! Yeah you know who I am talking about! The guy who created The Insanity Workout, T25, Aslyum, Max 30, Hip Hop Abs etc… Did you know he was actually a dancer before all the workout programs? Yup he has a degree from Rowan University in dance & choreography.
- So the long and short of it is this… YES cize works… it will help you get fit for sure! I am not going to list out every detail of what comes with it since you can see all that on the official cize page here…
What You Really Want To Know Is…
Is This Dance Workout For You?
- I know if you follow the program you will see results. Simple as that. Pretty much the fact in any workout program. The big thing I get asked a lot is this… “Chris will I be able to do these moves?” The basic answer is YES! It just depends where you are at. For me.. it was tough to get the moves down, but when I slowed down and broke them down like Shaun T shows you, I was able to get them down better. Not great, but better! On the other hand, my wife who was a dancer and just a better dance overall by nature was able to get these moves down super fast which of course frustrated me 😉 Either way it is all good! You workout up a great sweat and work core muscles you did not even know were there!
- Watch the quick video to the right where Shaun T breaks down a move and listen to others talk about how they are able to make this fun and learn all the dance steps.
How Long Are The Workouts In Cize?
- First let me just say they go quick because it isn't like you are going from move to move, picking up weights etc… You are just… well… dancing! Sorry with that said
- Workouts range from about 35-40 minutes
- This is a 4 week or 30 day program
- 30 days is just the right amount of time to start seeing results. I always tell my visitors to give a workout at least 2 weeks to start feeling and seeing, so thirty days is perfect!
How Many Calories Can You Burn In Cize?
- This is one of those questions that do not have an exact answer. Why? Well because we are all different sizes and burn calories differently. When my wife and I go for a run and do about 4 miles, my running app says I burned just under 600 calories and hers is just under 400. That is because I am 6′ 3″ 220lb & my wife is 5′ 3″ cannot-say-lbs 😉
- So as there is no exact number, I would say you will burn at least 300-400 calories per workout if not more depending on how you push yourself.
What Equipment Is Needed To ExerciZe?
- Technically you do not need any equipment to do the workouts, but if you want to challenge yourself you can use an exercise band.
- Oh yeah and you need a TV and DVD player… or a laptop to view the workout 😉
- Oh yeah… and sneakers, clothes… maybe a water bottle too 😉
- Also if you want an ab mat to do the 8 Count Abs workout it helps.
Is There A Modifier?
- No there is not, but don't fret Shaun-T shows a break down of the moves in their most basic form, that even a 6'3″ guy can sort if follow 😉
Schedule & Calendar Downloads
Click To Open or Right Click & Save As To Download Them
What About The Diet Plan?
Have you ever heard the saying… “Abs are made in the kitchen?” Well now you have! Eating right can really make all the difference. You can work out all you want, but if you are eating pizza, candy, and chugging soda all day you won't see the results you want!
You want to eat better, but maybe you don't know how. Cize makes it easy with their awesome meal plans!
Below is the pdf for the nutrition guide which helps you track your eating. When you purchase the program they give you the Eat Up! guide with awesome meals, recipes etc…. Want a tip? Figure out what you want to eat for the week and try to prepare it before hand! Trust me it works!
Cize Testimonials & Reviews
- Finding testimonials that you can trust online is a tough thing. Let's be honest there are a lot of reviews out there even from Beachbody Coaches.. which yes I am one of them. People will pump up a review to get a sale etc… There are not many workouts out there that I didn't like simply for the fact that if you follow a program and stick with it you will get results. So as far as really trusting a review/testimonial online it can be tough. Whenever I need a solid review I turn to Amazon. Click HERE to see reviews of Cize. You can see there are a lot of positive and some negative.
- Again you want to try something different, that will challenge you and get you some results? Try Cize.
Cize Before & After Results Pictures
I always tell people just be weary of some before and after pictures.
- Will you see results in 30 days? Yes of course
- Will you drop 40lbs in 30 days? Highly unlikely so when you see a picture of someone from flabby to super ripped in 30 days, it is probably not true
- On the flip side of that if you do look at some before and after pictures ecspecialy ones from Beachbody you will see that sometimes it might be that persons 3rd or 4th round of doing a program which is awesome in itself.
Here are images I took from the Official Cize Page – I just want you to look at the finer details. More or less the time it took some people to get results. Hey even if it takes 90 days or 10 months to get to where you need to be that is fine!
My Conclusion & The Cize Promise/Guarantee
So if you got this far I think you would say I am a positive support of the workout. At the end of the day you are going to sweat, get sore, be challenged and most importantly you are going to have fun with it! If you are looking for something different to get you out of a slump or you are new to working out then Cize is a great option for you!
Guarantee: Now listen I don't have a guarantee, but Beachbody the company who makes & sells the workout does. They offer a 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE which you can check out on the Official Cize Workout Page… Click Here
OK I hope that has helped you out and I would love to hear some feedback in the comments section below. Also if you enjoyed this review please like it on Facebook, share it, Tweet it, whatever it is the kids do these days 😉 Ha! Honestly though if you are going to purchase the workout it would be awesome if you CLICKED HERE and bought it. That will help me feed my children 😉
Yours in fitness
Fit Dad Chris
About the Author
Jack of all trades... master of none! Father of 3 awesome boys, husband to 1 amazing wife! Obstacle racer, procrastinator, computer nerd, trying not to follow the herd!