Hammer and Chisel Workout – Review – Equipment – Results
Got your hammer? Chisel? Canvas? Ready, set, go….
Quick Links To Info Section:Click To Go Direct To Section
First question I get asked with any workout?
What Equipment Do I Need?
Simple Question: Do you want good results or the best results?
Equipment for Best Results:
- Weight Bench
- Varied Weight Dumbbells or Adjustable Dumbbells “Click Here-My Bowflex 552 Review“
- Pull Up Bar
- Exercise Ball
- Workout Resistance Bands
- Pull Up Door Attachment For Resistance Bands
Optional Stuff: “Some not really optional… I am just saying…”
- Pen Paper to write things down on your Hammer & Chisel Workout Sheets
- Towel for sweat
- Water bottle… “again not really optional” lol
Also before I go further let me say this… equipment wise no matter what you are using you will get results! There will just come a point when opting for the “best equipment options” is going to give you your greatest gains.
>>>Hey not sure how long this deal with last, but Click Here…
they are giving away 3 FREE Bonus Gifts. Pretty Cool huh!<<<
Hey if you are looking for “Test Group” results just go to the main website. They have all the people who did the workout with their awesome results there…
Most of my reviews are living and breathing meaning I will come back and post updates as I do the specific workouts while they are fresh in my head or take notes to add later.
- Watch the safety video if you are new to working out or just not sure of your form. I love workouts that have these because sometimes I like to just freshen up on proper form and make sure I avoid injury.
- So if you are one of those people that are intimidated by working out because you have no idea what a bent over row is then watch these videos and learn the moves. Don’t worry if it takes a few tries. Learning the proper form will keep you in the game and not on the sidelines with injury!
- So since the workout came in the mail late in the week I decided to go for the Total Body workout.
- It was a good workout and the sweat was really dripping by the 2nd part of the 1st round.
- Basically as you can see from the picture to the right >>>> they have you doing 3 rounds, each round consisting of 3 moves each for 10 – 8 – 6 reps, then 10 – 8- 6 reps, then a break and onto the next round.
- I stuck with the same weight which they tell you to as well.
- I always like to go a little lighter any time I am trying a workout just to be safe and you should too. No sense it really pushing yourself the first time especially if you are new to working out or still learning proper form.
- For myself any new workout I do that is set up in a different way is always fun for me. Of course I have done all these exercise before, but never in the way they have them here so it was a great workout.
- I sweated, I got pumped, and I felt great.
I skipped through a handful of the other workouts just to get a quick preview and they really look awesome! Stay tuned as I update this review as I do each workout. Looking forward to the 10 minute ab one.
Conclusion So Far:
Just remember if you focus, eat right, and follow this workout “or most any other workout” you will get results you just need to stick with it. Don’t expect results in a week or two. Sure you will feel sore the first week, maybe even the second, but I promise you that you will start to feel stronger and more in shape going into that 3rd week, then you will start seeing & feeling some changes. It does take time, but stick with it and ask questions here. I will help the best I can!
- Hammer Chisel 60 Day Calendar Printable PDF
- Masters Hammer and Chisel Workout Sheets Printable PDF
- Printable Tally Sheet
Some Pictures Of What Comes With The Workout: